HYPERBARIC CHAMBER MONITOR
In 2000, IMCA released a reference document D 023 ‘Design for Surface Orientated (Air) Diving Systems’. Within the document, there was a recommendation for an oxygen (O2) monitor.
In response to the requirement, Analox designed the ADM Aspida.
- IP65 rated, ensuring the unit is dust tight and protected against water
- The unit can be used to analyze the air quality from a portable decompression chamber
- ADM Aspida can be a dual monitor by adding a carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor to the monitor
- The ADM Aspida is supplied with datalogging function as standard, assisting you in keeping records
- Optional faceplate to make it panel mounted
Hyperbaric Chamber panel monitor
Hyperbaric Chamber panel monitor, Dive-control systems
Take a closer look
With a high IP rating, easy calibration functions and data logging, the ADM Aspida, a hyperbaric chamber monitor, offers an amazingly affordable price point for a great specification in the commercial diving industry.
The ADM Aspida is a cost-effective, operator-maintained monitor, developed in response to IMCA’s DO23 – “Design for Surface Orientated (Air) Diving Systems” reference document in 2000. It can be panel-mounted to your chamber panel or in dive control.
It can also be used to analyze air quality from a portable decompression chamber. There is an option to purchase O2 only, CO2 only or dual gas.
Optional Extras & Accessories
The Analox Aspida, ADM Aspida and Sub Aspida come with a wide range of spares & accessories to accompany your units, please see below: